Re: Can't install netCDF4

So, I followed the more detailed (but not so intuitive) descriptions for
installing all hdf5, netcdf-4, and netCDF4, latest stable versions. Now,
I bump into a different problem which seem to be related to libcurl
(errorlog.txt attached). Can't quite figure out what's wrong, but I
guess whatever libcurl-related packages I've installed that comes with
cygwin is not enough?

Regards,
KÃre