cron log file empty

I'd look into the cron log file to see if it held any clues as to why it won't
run anything in my crontab, except that it is empty.

What good is a log file if nothing is logged?

Oh crap, now it is back to wrong file owner.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com | vidiot@vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII
[I've been to Earth.  I know where it is.         ]      \ / Ribbon Campaign