Re: 16 byte pthread stack alignments

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011, Brian Ford wrote:

> Still trying, but getting the following warning turned into an error by
> -Werror which looks like it might be valid?
>
> cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
> src/winsup/cygwin/fhandler.cc:
> In member function fhandler_base_overlapped::wait_return
> fhandler_base_overlapped::wait_overlapped(bool, bool, DWORD*, bool,
> DWORD):
> src/winsup/cygwin/fhandler.cc:1912:
> error: err may be used uninitialized in this function

Thanks for the fix Christopher, but I must be using the wrong compiler or
something.  Here's my next issue:

src/winsup/cygwin/child_info.h:
In static member function static cygheap_exec_info*
cygheap_exec_info::alloc():
src/winsup/cygwin/child_info.h:115:
error: invalid use of member cygheap_exec_info::children in static member
function
src/winsup/cygwin/sigproc.cc:914:
error: from this location

--