Re: Request: Mime encoding utilities?

On 1/8/2012 3:16 PM, Sivaram Neelakantan wrote:

I use cygwin msmtp to send emails via shell scripts. Is there any utility to encode attachments as part of the cygwin packages? I couldn't find anything, so I compiled mpack and munpack to create the mime attachments and then sending it through msmtp.

If there are no other utilities, could mpack be made part of some
package and distributed via the standard cygwin package manager,
please?

  sivaram
  --

uuencode/uudecode as part of sharutils

If you want to propose yourself as mpack maintainer
please read

http://cygwin.com/setup.html

Regards
Marco