Re: STC for libapr1 failure

> On Feb 14 09:58, David Rothenberger wrote:

>>> I uploaded a snapshot for testing.
>>
>> Thanks. The snapshot fixes the flock test case, but now the fcntl test
>> case is failing.
>
> *Sob*.  How so?  Does it hang or does it allow multiple concurrent
> exclusive locks as the flock case?

Sorry, I should have said. It hangs.

>> I'll try to send an STC for that case, but I suspect the one from last
>> year will have the problem.
>
> Please send it anyway.

It's attached. If you run it with an argument (any argument), each child
will print its loop count and you can see what happens. If it doesn't
hang for you, try increasing MAX_ITER or CHILDREN at the top.

QOTD:
        "Oh, no, no...  I'm not beautiful.  Just very, very pretty."