Re: Attempt to build aplus-fsf-4.22 (EnumTable)

On 3/19/2012 3:51 PM, Tom Szczesny wrote:
Well, of course, you are correct.  It did not work.
It was like a sinkhole.
For each header file that I included in the aplus source,
an additional header file was required.

You asked what definitions were initially required. They are:

FIOCLEX
FIONCLEX
FIOSETOWN
FIOGETOWN
TIOCOUTQ
TIOCSTI

I assume from your question, that I should declare these
variables in the source, rather than bring in the header files
that the source is expecting.

Tom, FYI, in the past the xmon maintainer used this strategy, to overcome the lack of FIOCLEX/FIONCLEX

#if defined(SYSV) || defined(__CYGWIN__)
     fcntl(ConnectionSocket, F_SETFD, FD_CLOEXEC);
#else
     ioctl(ConnectionSocket, FIOCLEX, 0);
#endif

#if defined(SYSV) || defined(__CYGWIN__) fcntl(ClientFD, F_SETFD, FD_CLOEXEC); #else ioctl(ClientFD, FIOCLEX, 0); #endif

Regards Marco