mintty suggestion

With X-Windows, one can independently set the titles of the terminal
window and the window's icon.

to set window title: ESC ] 2 ; <title> ^G
to set icon title:   ESC ] 1 ; <title> ^G

Analogously, it would be nice if Mintty would allow me to independently
set the titles of the window and the associated taskbar button.

I set my window title to $PWD, but this is typically too long for
the taskbar button, so I'd like to be able to separately set it
to ${PWD##*/}.

--Ken Nellis