Re: Is the Latest Release of Cygwin supported on Windows Server 8/2012

"Andrew DeFaria" <Andrew@DeFaria.com> wrote in message
> On 5/21/2012 1:48 PM, Warren Young wrote:
> > On 5/21/2012 11:34 AM, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
> >

> > Consider a 32-bit executable that is 4 GB in size.
> Do you know of one 32-bit executable that is 4 GB in size? Just one?
OK,
> how about 3 GB? No.

I don't think Warren's note said there was a 4GB 32-bit executable.  I
think it said a 4GB 32-bit executable would be the worst case scenario
for 64-bit executable size bloat.

> Well have you considered the following: "Anyway I think I'm
> done with this topic"? I didn't think so.

Are you saying Warren should not post a response to the mailing list,
just because you personally are no longer interested in the discussion?

As a subscriber, I've found reading both sides interesting and
informative.