Re: Seteuid "operation not permitted" error when using LSA for sshd

I have now removed Cygwin completely from the server and reinstalled.
I am using the default service account that Cygwin creates for sshd
(cyg_server), removed the "create a token object" permission for this
account and configured the LSA package but have the same problem. Any
advice on troubleshooting this issue further or any insight would be
great.

Thanks,
Mark