How to avoid the installation of Latex

Hi all,

I tried to avoid the installation of all the latex stuff because first It consumes a lot of time and second I use Miktex so there is no need for it.
It also seems to be impossible to get rid of it after it was installed.

Norbert

DEWEK 2012, 11th German Wind Energy Conference, 7-8 November 2012 in Bremen
http://www.dewek.de/

Dipl. Phys.
Norbert Zacharias
Wind Measurements & Power Curve Measurements
DEWI GmbH
Ebertstrasse 96
26382 Wilhelmshaven
Germany

Tel.:   +49 4421 4808 876

Fax:    +49 4421 4808 843

Email:  N.Zacharias@dewi.de
Home:   http://www.dewi.de

DEWI GmbH - Deutsches Windenergie-Institut, Wilhelmshaven
Commercial Register No.: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 130241
Managing Director: Jens Peter Molly
Chairman of the supervisory board:  Leitender Ministerialrat Norbert Nüsken