Re: Some issues with "/usr/lib/" and "/lib/" and wx

On 6/15/2012 9:48 PM, matt_bali@mac.hush.com wrote:
So perhaps I should remove my compiled wx and install from
suggested ports linked in one of previous mails?
I'll do that

I somehow managed to add cygports link from funet to Cygwin setup, but then just realized that wx will need X server and/or gtk, and won't use windows gdi So is there some way of compiling wx on Cygwin and using it through Cygwin but drawing on Windows native graphic interface?

no. Cygwin uses the X graphic