Re: /bin and /lib mount points occasionally lost

richw writes:
[...]
> A reboot fixes the problem, as long as I run cygwin.bat before I access nfs.

The problem quite likely lies with your 11 different copies of
cygwin1.dll.  You start the NFS server and it picks up one of those,
just not the one for your actual Cygwin installation.  Now Cygwin is
hosed until no process uses cygwin1.dll anymore or you reboot.

What is the output from '/bin/uname -a' when your Cygwin has stopped
working?

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: