Re: cygwin 1.7.15: svn disk I/O error

Rolf Campbell writes:
> I would hate to add TortoiseSVN to the BLODA.

The icon cache _is_ dodgy â at least the one for TortoiseGit, which
needs to be restarted regularly.

But getting back to SQLite, backing out the changes in the build would
get us back a different bug.  So it would be very interesting if you
could debug where it hits that roadblock in svn.  I suspect that svn
does not deal with the file being locked exclusively (when TortoiseSVN
accesses the database) and some call through the windows interface
blocked.  Note that SQLite isn't really designed for concurrent access
to the database file from a different process.

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html