Re: cygwin 1.7.15: svn disk I/O error

On 6/26/2012 9:45 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Achim Gratz writes:
> I've tried to re-build svn against the new SQLite library, but I'm not
> sure if that works correctly on my machine (the tests are still runnning
> and I get some test failures already since apparently I'm still missing
> some dependencies).  However, I don't have TortoiseSVN installed anyway.

The cygport file should check for all required build dependencies. If
you find one missing, please let me know.

> David Rothenberger, I'd appreciate if you could try to do another build
> of svn and tell us if there are any test regressions w.r.t to your last
> build.

The point of the rebuild is to see if building against the latest
sqlite3 package fixes the problem? I can do a rebuild in the next few
days. However, I have not been able to get the test suite to run fully
for quite a while due to rebase problems. Many tests use triggers and
these often encounter fork failures. I have never seen a SQLite error
message in the test failures, but I also don't have TortoiseSVN
installed. (I removed it long ago when the icon cache caused me problems.)

I'm not sure that me running the test suite will prove much, so I'll
make the rebuild available as a test release in case someone that was
experiencing the problem would like to try it out.

   "Daddy, Daddy, make
    Santa Claus go away!"
                       "I can't, son;
                        he's grown too