Re: perl-5.14.2 switch

Steven Hartland writes:
>> I have recompiled all Perl modules in perl_vendor as separate packages
>> due to (among other things) problems with LWP.
>
> Cool looking forward to it the new update :)

I don't think that Reini will switch from perl_vendor to unbundled
module packages, at least not for this release.  I've posted a link to
my cygport package definitions over in cygwin-apps if you want to
compile those packages yourself.  If you don't create your own setup.ini
files, it's probably not much use.  You can always use cpanminus to
bootstrap LWP to a newer version locally.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: