No DBI module when installing Perl 5.14

I recently updated my Cygwin to 1.7.16. With this came Perl 5.14.2. While the update when fine, after updating I restarted a service that I wrote in Perl that used DBI. To my surprise it failed saying it couldn't find the DBI module. I used cpan to reinstall it but I was wondering if it was intentional that DBI would be missing after upgrading to 5.14.2.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Don't make no sense that common sense don't make no sense no more. - John Prine