Fwd: FAQ and Documentation translation to other languages

No problem. But let me organize myself :-)

But, one questión... Some preferences to stablish a repository ? I have
account in Git, Sourceforge and Google for diverse projects, and I could use
one Project Site as ProjectLinkr or Teambox if needed. In the most simple
case, I could define a resource and store the work under a Public Directory
in Dropbox, Box.net or similar services.

Preferences ?

Regards
Sergio Pedraja

2012/7/24 David Sastre Medina