RE: install package from cpan report "address space needed by ... is already occupied"

ping wrote:
>actually I tried...couldn't figure out how. the instruction from-
>rebaseall is quite confusing...

First, don't top post.

Second, help yourself: did you try looking at the FAQ or Google?

Third, help us help you: don't tell us you're confused, tell us what you're
confused by. Don't make us look through reams of output to try and understand
what you're trying to do, cut it down to the minimum that shows the problem.

I recommend reading through all of the below (yes, I mean all, and in full)
before posting again. Reread if you've already read them once.

http://cygwin.com/problems.html
http://slash7.com/2006/12/22/vampires/

Currently you're giving me the impression that you want answers handed to you
on a plate, that you're not willing to work things out for yourself. If you
want help from the Cygwin folk (or pretty much anyone in the Linux world)
either learn how to solve simple problems yourself and ask useful questions, or
pay someone for tech support.