Re: Confusing, but not fatal bug....rmdir removed network dir (rename to .____00000hexnum/)

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Just try the latest developer snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/
It contains the patch.
---
	In running the rd * in bot of my Doc and Pictures dir, no dirs
were renamed or deleted ...

	(FWIW, I have a recycle bin setup on my samba server, so the
worse that should have happened would have been I'd find the tree removed
and find the tree in the recycle bin...but all the dirs gave
not-empty error messages....so nothing was deleted...(renamed)...

Excellent!
Thanks!
Happy we were able to solve it...