Re: Please test snapshots

Christopher Faylor writes:
> You're not really giving us much to go on.

I don't have anything else, these are the only two (small) issues I've
seen after installation of the latest snapshot.

> A <defunct> process doesn't mean that something is not properly
> terminated.  Is this also a tcsh shell running git?

Actually it was make started in tcsh, which then forked git (I think it
goes through bash for this, but I'm not sure).  I've killed make while
git was running.  Anyway, the computer will be freshly booted on Monday,
I'll see if that is still reproduceable then.

Regards,
Achim.