RE: imagemagick errors under cygwin on 64-bit Win 7 system

Paul Thompson wrote:
> Marco: I followed the error reporting directions. How long is the usual wait
> for a response?

I've only found two messages from you on this list:

-   http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-08/msg00251.html
-   http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-08/msg00297.html

This implies you've sent your full problem report (ie including the diagnostics
the problems page requests and the ones Marco prompted for) somewhere off-list.
This list is the correct place for problem reports, and unless explicitly
requested, you should keep replies here too.

Possibly I've misunderstood, in which case I apologize. If not, you'll get a
much better response if you send your full problem report to this mailing list.