From: cygwin-announce-owner@cygwin.com [cygwin-announce-owner@cygwin.com] on behalf of Bill Hoffman [bill.hoffman@kitware.com]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:18 PM
To: cygwin-announce@cygwin.com; cmake@public.kitware.com
Subject: Updated: CMake 2.8.9-2

CMake 2.8.9-2  is now available on Cygwin mirrors. This is a cygwin only
patch release.  The only difference between 2.8.9-1 and 2.8.9-2 is the
addition of the ccmake which was inadvertently left out of the 2.8.9-1
release.

Thanks.

-Bill

*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

Bill Hoffman
Cygwin CMake maintainer