Re: Build script error (libiconv + custom prefix)

I already tried your script on a machine with Cygwin installed but without iconv and saw the same complaints from configure in your build script. There are other configure flags for this package which could help if you want to experiment with them (assuming you haven't already). But also doing what the configure script recommends solves the problem. If you're content to do that, then you have a solution. If you're not (as I expect you aren't) and the configure flags don't help, then I'd recommend talking to the package authors about the bump in the configure process you're noticing.

Well, I guess depending on libiconv isn't that bad since it's pretty much universally installed.
I'll give another shot to sorting this out but if I don't it's not the end of the world.

Thanks for the help Larry.