Re: pciutils package

On 9/4/2012 1:45 AM, shashank chaturvedi wrote:
Hello cygwin,
                   I am not able to get pciutils package in the cygwin
package lists.
How to get the pciutils package in the cygwin?
Please give me some direction about this issue.

If you search for 'pciutils' at the package search link below, you'll find there's no available package as part of the distribution.

<http://cygwin.com/packages/>

It's always possible that someone has packaged or otherwise created a
binary for Cygwin but you'll need to search the web for that.

--
Larry