Re: cygport (0.11.0): Installing dll's into perl site directories (not /usr/bin)

Ah.  I had assumed that this stuff was basically correct in the makefiles.  Wrong.
Adding the -module to the appropriate libraries had the right outcome.

Thanks for your help!!

Now if only I could post to the cygwin-apps list.  Currently nothing gets through
on that one.  Assume moderated and requires email approved or something.