Re: multiwindow X11 and Emacs

Ken Brown <kbrown <at> cornell.edu> writes:
> Still no problem.  I'm using only bash, not tcsh.  But I gather that
> you're having problems with both.

Hmm.  I'll have to try another time after a reboot with just bash alone to rule
out any interference.  I have a dual core machine (no hyperthreading) if that
makes any difference.

> I wonder why your results are so different from mine.

Me too.  Well, thanks for trying to reproduce anyway.

> Do you have
> something in your .startxwinrc that could be interfering?  I moved my
> .startxwinrc out of the way before testing.

I haven't touched any .startxwinrc, the stock one just starts an xterm (which I
most of the time close right after it has opened.

Regards,
Achim.