Re: Unwanted texlive invasion

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 09:03:46AM -0700, Wynfield Henman wrote:
>> In my humble opinion cygwin should be open to improvement and, we
>>should keep cygwin's purpose as a base system, which is as full, and
>>as easy, and as close to a *nix environment as possible.
>
> And the wonder of open source is that you don't have to just offer
> opinions.  You can actually offer changes which implement your brilliant
> ideas.

But that makes it like work and you know how we all don't have time to
give to open source projects.  It's a wonder any open source project
exists with such lack of available time about.  I barely have the time
to respond and read to list mail.  Now you expect me to contribute!?
Sheesh.  ;p

--
Earnie