Re: real beginer

It was as I thought: once I resolved the evil
name clash, bigdft built all right and I was
able to run the tutorial's test.  (Note:
'make check' in tests failed because some
fft stuff was not present, but 'make install'
from the bigdft build directory was ok.)

Assuming you run ./configure with no arguments,
then the attached Makefile you can just place
in the src directory, run 'make clean' from
the bigdft directory, then 'make' should be
ok.  Finally 'make install' to install.

Before that, rename src/init/locreg.f90 to
src/init/ilocreg.f90 !

Regards -- Eliot Moss