xmlstarlet [Attn: Yaakov]

I have been looking briefly at xmlstarlet [1] and have some interest in seeing this in Cygwin. However, it is rather heavily dependent on libxml2 and libxslt insomuch as the output of xmlstarlet can vary, depending on which versions of these libraries it is linked against.

Yaakov: As maintainer of libxml2 and libxslt, I thought I would offer you first refusal of this package. If you're interested then I hope the attached cygport files are useful. Otherwise, I will ITP this package myself.

Cheers,

Dave.

[1] http://xmlstar.sourceforge.net/