Re: sigpending() crashes

On 12/17/2012 6:32 AM, Andreas Steenpass wrote:
On 17/12/12 11:57, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Does it still occur with the latest snapshot?

No, it seems to be fixed now. So thanks for the fix, whomever the credit goes to. Anyway it would have been nice to be notified.

In my view, it's even nicer that your bug was addressed so quickly. :-) And it's probably worth pointing out that just because you didn't hear about the fix before today doesn't mean that you wouldn't have.

--
Larry