Re: trouble accessing samba shares with spaces and/or parentheses

On 12/21/2012 10:11 AM, bartels wrote:
So where can I find strace?
Where did you look?

$ type strace
strace is /bin/strace

BTW: Why the insistence on mapping it to a drive letter? Everybody always does that and I don't understand why. Drive letters change. Some people hard code 'em in their scripts. This is a recipe for errors. Other people say sometimes that some Windows apps can't work with UNC paths. I don't know of any that have this problem anymore. Q:/ doesn't tell me where this directly is located...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
This space for rent