Re: Ruby: stack level too deep (SystemStackError)

> rails is not part of cygwin
> http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=rails> and clarifying
> from where your "rails" is coming from ?

rails is like a Perl CPAN package, like CGI::Simple, but for Ruby. I believe
ruby the executable is crashing. A windows version of Ruby
(railsinstaller.com) works, but it installs DevKit, which is just a copy of
Cygwin, and a project I'm working on requires ImageMajick, which would not
install. I can install ImageMajick easier with Cygwin.