xorg-server 1.13.1-1: problems with xterm

Hi,

I originally posted this problem in cygwin-xfree mailing list, but I havenât got any answer yet:

After upgrading xorg-server and xorg-server-common packages from 1.13.0-1 to 1.13.1-1 version, xterm stopped responding to mouse events. I can select a text in a xterm window, but I cannot paste in it using middle button; holding Ctrl button and pressing one of mouse buttons doesn't bring 'Main Options' or 'VT Fonts' menus. After rolling back to 1.13.0-1 version everything works as I expect.

I have four computers WIndows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, and run XWin in
multi-window mode:

XWin -ac -clipboard -emulate3buttons -lesspointer -multiwindow

All four computers show the same symptoms.

A couple of days ago a new version of xorg-server, 1.13.2-1, came out. It still has same problem and it is impossible to return to 1.13.0-1 from setup.exe after installing 1.13.2-1 version.

Could you  tell me whether I am doing something wrong or it is a bug?

Thanks,
George