RE: One unreadable sentence at http://cygwin.com/setup.html

Thomas Wolff wrote:
> Am 08.02.2013 11:13, schrieb Andrey Repin:
>> Greetings, Regid Ichira!
>>>    I have uploaded an image demonstrating the problem.  It is at
>>> http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/3599/setupqa.png .
>>> The image is taken from http://cygwin.com/setup.html .
>>> The marked line should read:
>>>      Note: Not all of the above setup.hint lines are required. Please
>>>            read the description below for further details on how to
>>>            construct a setup.hint file.
>>> I have split the line to make it readable in this post.
>>> If you will ask the browser to search for the first line of the text,
>>> it will probably find the line for you.
>>>    Am I the only one that see it?
>>> As an aside, I also think the Notes at http://cygwin.com/lists.html ,
>>> should have their fonts somewhat larger.
>> This could be an issue with your browser.
>> I've quickly checked it in what I have on hand, and the text appears to be
>> fine.
>> Try a different browser first, perhaps?
> I see the same problem with Firefox 18

I also see the problem on Chrome 24 on Win7.  IE9 on Win7 is readable and
doesn't display the problem.

> and the issue is clearly caused by style.css:
> #navbar h4
> {
> font-style: normal;
> font-size: .1em;
> }

According to Chrome's developer console, this text isn't a `#navbar` element;
the culprit here is the later setting of `font-size: .3em;` at line 321 of
style.css.

--
Adam Dinwoodie

Messages posted to this list are made in a personal capacity.