Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Python modules rebuilt for 2.7

Yaakov <yselkowitz <at> users.sourceforge.net> writes:

> The following Python module packages have been rebuilt or updated for
> Python 2.7:

> *** python-setuptools-0.6.34-1

Avira ( http://www.avira.com/en/index ) Events:
"Virus or unwanted program 'TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen [trojan]'
detected in file 'C:\cygwin\lib\python2.7\site-packages\setuptools\gui.exe.
Action performed: Deny access
http://goo.gl/mZkaa

And the analysis of virustotal shows "Detection ratio: 	3 / 43".
http://goo.gl/VlbsD

I am not sure whether it is the error of python-setuptools-0.6.34-1
or the false positive of antivirus software. Please, check it again, thanks.
If it is the error of python-setuptools-0.6.34-1, correct it.
If it is the false positive of antivirus software,
maybe you can contact Avira and require them to make it in the white lists.

I had made a post on official forum of Avira, http://goo.gl/EDmZI
Sorry, I am not good at English, so I posted it in Chinese.