Re: Octave plotting window becomes unresponsive

marco atzeri <marco.atzeri <at> gmail.com> writes:
> could you send me a test case ?

graphics_toolkit "fltk"
plot(1:10,rand(10))

After getting the plot window, move the window around, enlarge it or zoom into
some part of the plot to check that it is responsive.

rand(1000)

Try if the plot window is responsive while either the computation is still
running or the pager for the output is running.  It isn't for me, I have to kill
the pager before I can do anything in the plot window again.

Regards,
Achim.