Re: Updated: gcc4-4.7.2-1 (experimental)

Thanks a bunch for putting this together, I really appreciate the
effort you've put in to this.

On 1 March 2013 05:07, JonY wrote:
> Version 4.7.2-1 of "gcc4" has been uploaded.
>
> I have just uploaded an updated GCC-4 package to cygwin.com. It will be
> arriving at your favourite mirror next time it synchronizes itself with
> the official Cygwin repository.
>
> This is an experimental release of gcc 4.7.2, it is not expected to be
> bug free. You will need to select the GCC version multiple times in
> setup in order to install it, gcc 4.5.3-3 is still the default version.

Doing some test builds of the various packages I maintain it seems
that this release is not generating debug files?  At least cygport is
complaining that no debug files exist.  Is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe