Logging in as a domain user takes lots of time

Hello!

I have problems with setuid()-related operations. For example, this is experienced in ssh and nfs servers. If i try to log in as local user, everything is OK. But when i try name of domain user, setting uid takes significant amount of time. Can be up to one minute (feels like TCP timeout).
Windows domain logon works with no problems. Is it known issue ? I know that i must run services under special user, with "impersonate" privilege enabled. I've done that.

--
 Kind regards
 Pavel Fedin