Re: Fwd: reboot command behaves different on Linux

They are in the tarball as well. As said, they are basic man pages,
nothing fancy. Please know that English is not my native tongue.

Nice work, Frank. I took a quick look at the man pages. The only improvement I'd suggest is that the first sentence of the Description for reboot.8 would read better by adding "the user" like so:

Change
"These programs allow to reboot, halt, poweroff, hibernate or suspend the system."
"These programs allow the user to reboot, halt, poweroff, hibernate or suspend the system."

I also noticed that "shutdown -h" acts differently on Linux. :)

Regards,
Anthony