Re: SIGCHLD is not delivered

Le 05/04/2013 21:32, Christopher Faylor a écrit :
> On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 09:25:16PM +0200, Andreas Steenpa? wrote:
>>> Thanks for the feedback.
>>>
>>> I haven't advertised a fix yet because there is still something not quite
>>> right in the snapshots and I haven't had a chance to investigate.
>>>
>>> Good to know that this symptom is fixed though.
>> Yes, I'm one step further now, but my overall goal, getting to run a new
>> parallel framework for the computer algebra system Singular
>> (www.singular.uni-kl.de), which is also part of the Cygwin distribution,
>> is still not achieved with this fix. I've just checked this. Of course,
>> I'll further investigate from my side and try to provide test cases, but
>> debugging this always takes a lot of time because this framework is
>> quite complex and, well, obviously parallel. So if you know that there
>> is still something wrong, I would greatly appreciate if you could also
>> further investigate from your side.
> I can't parse that.  I'm going to do why I implied I was going to do.
> I'm not going to download a package.  I'm going to fix some problems
> that I noticed when trying to fix the reported problem.

But that's all I'm asking for. I didn't ask you to download a package.
Anyway, this code is not yet included in the package, it's on github at
its best. But the hope is on my side that fixing the bugs which you
already found will help to increase the stability of what I'm trying to
achieve for Singular.

Best,
Andreas