Re: rsync: writefd_unbuffered failed (when writing to micro SD cards)

Update: Sometimes it dies randomly and sometimes it dies on a specific
file. If I copy the file manually, it works. The file shows no signs
of corruption on the micro SD card. Also, the micro SD card has a
FAT32 filesystem.

Christopher de Vidal