Re: can't connect to sshd on Vista

On 4/26/2013 9:36 AM, Rick McCombs AD5DU wrote:
I don't see a way to get gmail to not include you email in the reply
other than manually deleting it.
(I think you guys are a little paranoid; spam is a fact of life.)

trust us. That little change reduces the amount of span on your
( and our) box

$ editrights -l -u cyg_server
SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege
SeCreateTokenPrivilege
SeTcbPrivilege
SeServiceLogonRight
SeDenyRemoteInteractiveLogonRight

this looks fine.

Also cygcheck.out looks fine

Anything on /var/log/sshd.log ?

If you are able to connect locally to your user and
does not work in other ways, than or is it a problem of security
methods mismatch or some programs is interfering.

Can you try  "ssh -v user@machine" from another PC ?

Regards
Marco