Install Problem: No Shortcuts

I tried to do a fresh install of Cygwin on a Windows 7 machine. I have
attached the cygcheck.out.

The only option I selected during the install was the mirror. The rest
I left as default, but no shortcuts were placed on my Desktop or Start
Menu when it completed. (I suspect there are other problems, but that
is the easiest symptom I can identify.)

This is a corporate "reimage" of Windows 7 that I got after my old
Windows 7 machine had too many problems. The old machine had Cygwin
installed and working nicely. IT copied over my profile from the old
machine, but the rest is supposed to be clean. I had previous failed
Cygwin install on this reimage, but I followed the uninstall
instructions, rebooted and tried again.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Scott Roland