cygpath codepage problem

Hi!

today I've updated cygwin and new cygpath prints incorrect non latin paths

$ cygpath -V
cygpath (cygwin) 1.7.18
Path Conversion Utility
Copyright (C) 1998 - 2013 Red Hat, Inc.

$ echo $LANG
ru_RU.UTF-8

$ cygpath 'D:\Downloads\ÐÑÐÑÐÐ'
/cygdrive/d/Downloads/ÐÑÐÑÐÂÐâÐÑÐÂ

("ÐÑÐÑÐÐ" means "music" in russian)

I've noticed the "-C" command line parameter
I'm not sure is this a new parameter? did it exist before?
I tried different values but have not succeeded.
and I could not google some solution
could someone check it please
is this a bug?

--