RE: vim-minimal annoyance

> As Larry stated, the latest release of vim-minimal uses virc instead of
vimrc (as done on Fedora), so this should no longer be an issue.

Sure, now if I upgrade an existing installation and then type 'vi' - I won't
see any errors. Great.
However, I'll be left wondering why it isn't working like I'd normally
expect. This is more subtle and arguably worse.

If I have the full-featured vim installed, then I expect vi ==
full_featured_vim. This is how it has always been.

I guess I'll just have to resign myself to creating an alias (vi=vim) on
every install...

Shaun