Re: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin

Let me state it again: Corinna and I have been having private discussion
about this and are open to talking about the possibility of adding
MSYS capability to Cygwin.  I'm advocating adding hooks to the DLL
which would accomplish that.

Wow, that's VERY interesting.  Thanks for clarifying your stance.

--
Chuck