Re: Cygwin Installation Stops in Middle

Il 7/3/2013 3:36 AM, Fitzharris, Margaret A ha scritto:
I used to code in C using Cygwin and Netbeans to compile but have not used it since Spring, 2012.When I went to use an old program, I received a warning saying that my
Cygwin version was out of date. When I tried to update my Cygwin installation online, the program would get stuck in the middle of the update/install Cygwin program. Thinking that this was related to my previous Cygwin files on my computer, I deleted all previous versions of Cygwin and Netbeans. The only C compiler on my desktop is now Code Composer Studio. Whenever I try installing Cygwin after all these alterations, the installation process still gets stuck at the same point when installing. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Margaret Fitzharris

More info please :

where setup  get stuck ?