Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin package search down for a while

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 01:27:13PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
I'm working on bringing Cygwin's package search into the multi-arch
world so it will be down for a while while I tweak things.

It should be back up by Saturday so please don't panic unless it
seems broken after Saturday afternoon.

This went much faster than I expected.  The new package interface allows
you to switch between x86 and x86_64 when searching for or displaying
packages.

This interface now uses javascript to control which arch is displayed.

Very cool!  Unfortunately, though expected, the Firefox Cygwin Package
search plug-in now needs to be updated to match...

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cygwin-packages/?src=search>

I wonder if the author has a Thursday available sometime soon. ;-)

--
Larry