Re: lpr command line syntax

Greetings, Rockefeller, Harry!

> The Cygwin lpr command requires both server and printer names, i.e.,

> $ lpr foo
> Sends a print job to a network printer
> Usage: lpr -S server -P printer [-C class] [-J job] [-o option] [-x] [-d] filename

I'm afraid, you're using Windows lpr command, rather than Cygwin.
(Yes, Windows DO have lpr command-line utility - it is a part of TCP/IP
installation, thus comes preinstalled on systems starting Windows '98.)

Though, I don't have Cygwin's lpr installed to compare records. Never had the
need for it.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...