Re: Build Failure for APR library

Thanks for the information.  I thought cygwin's httpd version was older.   I downloaded and isntalled it with setup.exe.  But I couldn't get it to run successfully.

I installed it like this:

 $ cygrunsrv -I httpd2 -O -p /usr/sbin/httpd2.exe -e CYGWIN="ntsec tty"

 $ cygrunsrv -S httpd2

  Error: The console displays:
     - cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1062:

   and the eEvent Log Shows:
      1st:  PID 2252: `httpd2' service started.
      2nd:  PID 3356: service `httpd2' failed: signal 12 raised.

 I gave all log files, etc rwx permissions for everthing I could think of, but it still shuts down after starting up.

Regards

---

David Rothenberger